Fully furnished rooms with high speed internet available for a few days, or a few weeks. Ideal for short-term visitors, professionals, athletes, mature students, and commuters, OR while you look for a more permanent place. House is very central in a nice area between the University and SAIT, just off the Trans Canada / Highway 1 (16th Ave.) - T2M 4E2. Please phone 403 282 (leave msg. if no reply) or E-MAIL us with your choice of Room 2 or Room 3, dates required and your phone #. We will reply after 4 pm or sooner. A deposit may be required to secure a booking. Please read all information below.
* Lions Park Train Station is 5-10 min. walking distance and takes you DT in 10 and to other major locations.
* Close access to various bus routes that take you anywhere you need to go.
* 5 min. car drive to Down Town
* 3 min. drive to Foothills Hospital and Childrens' Hospital.
* North Hill Shopping Mall, lots of fast food joints, good restaurants, groceries, and all other amenities are a close walking distance.
* Walking distance OR one train station to the University of Calgary, SAIT (Polytechnic), and ACAD (College of Arts and Design)
* Walking distance OR one train station to Father David Bauer Arena, Olympic Oval Skating Arena, the Jubilee Theatre for Fine Arts, and McMahon Olympic Stadium.
* 10 min. drive to COP (Canada Olympic Park)
* All sports rental equipment you desire at your fingertips.
* Close access to Calgary's renowned Path System for cycling, jogging, roller-blading, and walking along scenic routes and Bow River.
* Direct access to major ski slopes, including Nakiska, Sunshine, and Lake Louise.
* Fast get-away to the Rocky Mountains, Banff, Lake Louise, and Jasper.
* Street parking easily available.
* Transportation services are also provided, please inquire.
BOTH ROOMS are bright and cheery rooms that offer privacy and a quiet environment. They come with a fully equipped kitchen and complete bathroom (incl. tub and shower) just across the hall. All is nicely tucked away at one end of a fully developed and spacious basement that includes a full cable TV room and courtesy phone for local calls. Back entrance takes you straight to your room not through the house. Access to high speed Internet. Linens and towels are provided. Smoking outside only.ROOM 2: A large and spacious room includes double bed + walk-in-closet for storing luggage. In room TV and lots of natural light.
Rent: $55 p/night x # of nights OR $350 p/week ($50) single occupancy, paid cash on arrival. Minimum stay is two nights.
Rent: $65 p/night x # of nights OR $420 p/week ($60) double occupancy, paid cash on arrival. Minimum stay is two nights.
ROOM 3: Another large and spacious room includes a single bed + walk-in-closet for storing luggage. Houses a large L shaped desk - perfect
for those taking courses or exams.
Rent: $50 p/night x # of nights OR $320 p/week ($45.71), paid cash on arrival. Minimum stay is two nights.
Please Note: Rates will be $20 higher over Stampede (July 1 - 22nd)
Please Note: Special rate for 6 full weeks from May 20 to June 30
$ for Room 2 single occupancy ($300 p/week)
$ for Room 2 double occupancy ($350 p/week) $ for Room 3 ($266 p/week)
If you prefer a warm, homey atmosphere over a lonely hotel room or empty apartment then please give us a call.
Please remember that this is primarily a home. My kids are 20 and 22 year old University students living with me. Please be respectful and considerate.